|SoC||NXP i.MX8M (Dual, QuadLite, or Quad)|
2x or 4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores (64-bit)
1.5GHz quad core
|Removable storage||Other SSD style (e.g. pin-header)|
|m.2 NVMe support|
|USB host ports||
|USB OTG ports|
Max. resolution: 4k @ 60fps
|Composite video (CVBS)|
Other display interfaces
(DSI, LVDS, VGA...)
|MIPI DSI (4 lanes)|
|Camera interfaces (CSI, DVP...)||
Type: MIPI CSI (4 lanes)
|Arduino shield support||No|
|Raspberry Pi shield support||No|
|Real time clock (RTC)|
* I/O functions available include: HDMI, MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, RGMII, PCIe, USB, USB OTG, I2S, SDIO, UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIO
* Optional MHF4 antenna connector
* 2x 70-pin board-to-board connectors, plus 1x Intel Edison compatible expansion connector
* This module is supported with open carrier board specifications, design guides, and schematics
* The PICO-IMX8M SoM is offered in versions that vary by i.MX8M SoC model (Dual, QuadLite, or Quad), CPU clock rate (1.3GHz or 1.5GHz), RAM (up to 4GB), and eMMC (up to 128GB).
* The PICO-IMX8M SoM is also available in three temperature ranges: 0 to 60 deg. C, -20 to 70 deg. C, -40 to 85 deg. C
* Pricing, which is based on choice of SoC, processor clock speed, RAM, eMMC, and temperature range, starts at $51.
1. A slightly different PICO-IMX8M-MINI SoM is also available. The MINI version is based on a choice of three i.MX8M Mini SoC models (Solo, Dual, Quad). Additionally, it omits HDMI support and limits video to 1080p60.
2. The PICO-IXM8M is also offered as part of a sandwich-style PICO-PI-IMX8M SBC, which provides real-world I/O connectors and adds a Raspberry Pi expansion bus. See separate SBC listing on this site.
|Size||40 x 37mm|
Input voltage: 4.2 - 5.25V
Input current: ?
(power management controllers)
|Lithium battery support||?|
|Operating temperature||0 to 60°C|
(Note: likely to vary)
|Linux support||Ubuntu, Yocto, etc.||Android support||Android|
Supported Windows OSes
||Not supported (or unknown)|
Other supported OSes
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|